Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Purpose of this blog

OK... I'm new at this...I am usually the type of person who usually write something 10 times before I'm totally satisfied about what I wrote...So this will be a challenge for me! :) One of my objectives with this blog is to express myself more freely without being worried about what others may think of me. 


I am a perfectionist and a people pleaser by nature...Urgh! Very tiring sometimes!! Therefore, this blog will be about letting myself loose a little. This is my first time writing in english so bare with me if some sentences doesn't make much sense or a word is misspelled. It is also the first time I let other people read what I really am thinking. A lot of first time for me!! :) 


I will try to make this blog interesting, but most of all I want it to be a place where I can write about mostly everything ... If, I happen to have any followers, you are more than welcome to post your ideas, thoughts, suggestions and comments! I would very much like this blog to be interactive...


I am a mother of two (4 yr old and 8 month old) so my days consist mostly of taking care of them... playing pretend with cars or dolls... so I welcome any interaction with people. As I was saying, my days consist of playing with the kids, therefore reading is my escape from my not so much exciting life. Don't get me wrong! I love being a mother and adore my kids and husband! But, when I'm reading a good book it is my way of escaping my very repetitive little routine.    


Alright! Enough said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment